If I were hungry, I would not tell you, for the world and its fullness are mine. Do I eat the flesh of bulls or drink the blood of goats? Offer to God a sacrifice of thanksgiving, and perform your vows to the Most High, and call upon me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you, and you shall glorify me. Psalm 50: 12-15
30 days of thanksgiving:
141. Work at a Christian bookstore where I am surrounded by excellent resources.
142. Kind employers.
143. 12 years of involvement at Literacy & Evangelism International.
144. Opportunities to learn to speak comfortably on the phone.
145. God’s protection and provision surrounding the fire at LEI 8 years ago.
146. The everlasting testimony of God’s hand of protection over the primer archives during the fire.
147. Couples that are a testimony to God’s grace in their lasting marriages.
148. Theologically stimulating discussions with friends.
149. Photoshoot locations in my city.
150. The ability to sing.